Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Frey Family Christmas Card—2011

We wish you a very merry Christmas from our family to yours.  
{front}


{back}

May your Christmas day include lot's of family, wonderful conversations, and a perfect gift just for you.  May it also include lot's of carb-loaded food, some Christmas family traditions and armfuls of children close by to hug on and love! Oh, and a nap somewhere in the mix!

I am so thankful for family.  Not only do I get to spend Christmas with Martin and Lily, but I also get to spend this special day with my sweet Mom and two of my three sisters, my brother and their families.  My mom is going to have a house load. (yay!)  

My family will also be thinking of my dad and our two brothers, Dwyane and Cody, who are no longer with us, but we know they will be close by.  We sure miss them and know that we will see them again one day because of the atoning sacrifice of our Savior whose birth is celebrated this Christmas day.  

Merry Christmas to all my dear friends.
Merry Christmas to my family and extended family.
I hope your Christmas brings you lot's of laughter and love. But mostly love.

P.S. Tonight, read about the birth of Christ in Luke 2 with your families. It is a great way to welcome Christmas day.