Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Macy's Day Parade According to Instagram

My latest obsession is Instagram.

Instagram is a place to post photos directly through your smartphone to your family and friends without feeling like you've overstayed your welcome on Facebook.  Plus, it's totally addicting to the overzealous mother (me, sometimes) and the amateur photographer (me, again).

Join me on Instagram at @kymfrey.  It's an easy App to download on to your smartphone and then, voilĂ ! You get to be even more of a voyeuer than you already were!   Be careful though, it could consume your life moving forward.
***************
As far as parade headquarters, Matt Laur had nothing on us. We had a perfect view, our great family with us and a two-year-old that thought she had died and gone to heaven.  We had so much fun and are so thankful to have family in New York to host us on such a magical day for Lily.  We love you Peter and Yana!

Here are some of my latest, huhummmm (clearing throat) masterpieces taken at the Macy's Day Parade in New York on Thanksgiving day:
Oh, wait... I'm no masterpiece.  
Keep scrolling down.

She could not constrain the excitement of the moment.  
It was so precious to watch her.

Well, Hello.... Kitty.
Balloons


SpongeBob and His Square Pants.
He didn't miss a second!
Rollerblade portable, 
3D camera system with 
TV display viewing glasses. 
Every spectators dream.
Martin's going to rig this 
up for me for next year.
Lily. The Crowd Heckler!

Try not to focus on the red gloves... try not to focus on the red gloves... try not....
Check out Lily.  Cracks me up every time I look at it.


Really. Can it get much cuter than this?
So TUCKERED!
A BIG Thank You to Peter and Yana for making this happen!  It's good to
have relatives in the city!
Next year, we'll come more prepared.
***************
Tomorrow we are homeward bound and I'll have my computer back!  Oh, how I have missed her.

Stay tuned for some fun posts about our stay in New Jersey and our fun in New York.  Oh, and I have some great recipes coming down the pipe as well.

Did anyone make they See's Candies Scotch Kiss Sweet Potatoes?  Were they a small slice of heaven?

Hope you all had a fun and festive day of Giving Thanks.  I honestly don't think I need to eat for a good week.

XOXO
--Kym



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone